martes, 8 de junio de 2010

designers












Okay so I was thinking to mayeb publish some important fashion designers lifes and what are the most important creations by them, here are some designers that I think are good but I´m not sure.

1. Coco Chanel (Chanel)
2. Pamela Skaist - Levy and Gela Nash - Taylor (Juicy Couture)
3. Giorgio Armani (Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Giorgio Armani , etc)
4. Guccio Gucci (Gucci)
5. Donna Karan (DKNY)
6. Christian Lacroix (many things, such as many dresses for famous stars)


Tell me who do you think its best and who may I join to the best designers list.


































1 comentario:

  1. Pamela Skaist - Levy and Gela Nash - Taylor (Juicy Couture) oviously!! sorry sorry!! estoy supr enfermaa =(!!
    love ya!!!

    ResponderEliminar